We are seeking a highly motivated full-stack-developer to join Delta4’s technology team.
Delta4 GmbH is a Vienna-based biotech company driving the forefront of digital drug discovery and development. It leverages on a proprietary computational analytics platform, combined with straightforward biomedical testing and clinical validation of candidate drugs.
Our unique approach integrates iterative big data/in silico and experimental screens, offering most efficient matching of clinical indications and compound/drug effect.
Our R&D process allows a fast track to clinical stage testing; Delta4’s methodological core is tailored toward precision for increasing the probability of success.
We are searching for a full-stack-developer with a strong background in Java/Python/HTML5, relational databases and managing Linux environments. The perfect candidate will also have basic knowledge of managing and storing biological data.
Core tasks will be the maintenance and update of Delta4’s internal e.valuation software platform for computational drug repositioning. The candidate will work in close collaboration with the team of application scientists who are making use of the software platform for internal drug discovery projects as well as service projects for big pharma.
Tasks therefore also include support in data preparation as well as implementation of novel functional software elements to keep the e.valuation software platform state-of-the art.
- Practical knowledge of software application design
- Experience in Java programming and knowledge of J2EE technologies
- Ability to build HTML5 frontends
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Basic understanding of XML technologies
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL) administration
- Knowledge of Linux system administration and shell scripting
- Experience in working with biological data
- Experience in explorative data analysis and data visualization using R or Python
- A challenging job in a dynamic, young early stage drug discovery company
- A competitive salary based on qualification (minimum 56.000 € gross/year)